Indice del forum

elvafeng

dg

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

www.cheapnfljaguarsjerseys.com/
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Zhuyeqing

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

Sito web: http://www.cardinalsau...

italy
MessaggioInviato: 12 Ott 2018 08:37:49    Oggetto:  www.cheapnfljaguarsjerseys.com/
Descrizione:

On August 18th
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) released their new drunk driving slogan ? "Drunk Driving: Over the Limit, Under Arrest." This slogan was developed with the American Beverage Institute (ABI). Though many adults do drink responsibly, ABI and NHTSA are hoping that this campaign will deter the drunk drivers who are at the root of the problem. Though road blocks, red ribbons and education campaigns do have their place, according to ABIonline.org
, drunk drivers "need to be caught, punished and treated for their problem." And those who are not able to drink responsibly are most in need of treatment in the form of successful alchol rehab.

The ABI is a restaurant trade association dedicated to serving alcool to adults in a responsible fashion. According to their website, they are working to reduce the number of drunk drivers on the road by supporting various initiatives including stiff penalties for drinking and driving, alcool screening, and getting offenders the help they need to overcome their dependency.

The new slogan can be seen in public service announcements on television and in print. According to Mary Peters
, the U.S. transportation secretary, "This crackdown is very, very, very important because it's the penalties that are imposed when someone chooses to ignore the law that really have the ability to make changes.

This $11 million campaign also has law enforcement agencies pulling together with a common message across the states, "Make no mistake. Our message is simple. No matter what you drive ? a passenger car
, pickup, sport utility vehicle or motorcycle ? if we catch you driving impaired, we will arrest you. No exceptions. No excuses."

Deaths involving drivers with alohol in their blood was up from 2005 to 2006, according to the NHTSA. With this type of campaign and with offenders going to an effective alohol rehab program, officials hope to get a handle on the problem.

By Christian Edwards

BRISBANE
, Oct. 13 (Xinhua) -- Despite a strong turnaround from hosts Australia, the defending champions from New Zealand and an implacable South Africa unit were the only undefeated teams after Day One of the HSBC World Series Rugby sevens opener on Australia's Gold Coast.

Boosted by a partisan home crowd, Australia will now face-off against a very slick Kenyan side in a rematch of the 2012 quarter-final after a slow strat at the rugby sevens world series opener on the Gold Coast, Saturday.

The defending champions New Zealand got off to a typically ruthless start, smashing all before them in their first three pool matches.

The New Zealanders didn't let in a single point on the first day of action.

Sir Gordon Tietjens' side walloped USA (38-0)
, then a hapless Tonga (26-0) and finally the usually stalwart Kenyans (31-0) and will now most likely ride rough-shod over a weakened Samoa in the Cup quarter finals.

South Africa' s powerful sevens unit - popularly known as 'The Blitzbokke,' kept a clean slate and a 100 percent record and will now take on a fiery Welsh outifit.

Wales' 22-19 win ensured they went through to the quarter-finals at Canada's expense and they'll face South Africa for a semi-final spot.

It was an unpleasant day at the office for Canada, who lost inspirational captain Nathan Hirayama to a badly broken leg.

Australia began their day by surrendering a 21-point lead to hang-n barely for a 21-all draw with Scotland, but rebounded with string performances in wins over Argentina and Samoa to move into the final eight.

The hosts Australia bounced back from a 21-21 draw with Scotland, a match in which they led 21-0
, to win their matches with Argentina and Samoa to the delight of the home crowd to set up a quarter final with Kenya, who beat Tonga and USA in their first two matches before coming up against the reigning Series champions.

Sean McMahon bagged Australia's first try of their home tournament, but they were stunned into meek submission when Scottish flyer James Fleming scored with the last play of the match.

Former Australian Seven' s representative Jacob Taylor told Xinhua there was still a lot to like about an Australian team in transition.

"The Gold Coast Sevens is the first fixture of the World Series, and so its exciting because you see a lot of new talent come out of the wood work.

"In the Australian side I'm looking forward to watching Shannon Walker baffle the opposition defense - he's an incredibly illusive runner. Also looking for veteran James Stannard to make his mark on this year's series, he has the capacity to control the tempo of the game which is a rare skill in such a fast-paced
, frenetic sport like sevens," Taylor added.

In game two for the hosts, Nick Malouf ran in a duet in the 22-7 win over 'Los Pumas' before some fine tackling rammed home a tight 12-0 win over Samoa, with tries from captain Ed Jenkins and Shannon Walker.

Effectively another Chinese unsung invention - Sevens was unofficially born in Hong Kong - today's international Sevens, with seven players on a team
, playing seven minute halves across a weekend of competition, has become a stadium sport in its own right.

In 1982, sevens outgrew its original home at the Hong Kong Football Club and was relocated to the massive Hong Kong Stadium and - as ticket demands regularly outstretched capacity - the stadium was rebuilt in 1994 as the 40,000 cauldron it is today.

Adopting a naming-rights sponsor in 2011, the HSBC Sevens World Series now boasts a core of 16 of the world' s top teams which compete in tournaments across the globe.

New Zealand has claimed the Sevens World Series on eight occasions since its inception with Fiji
,South Africa and Samoa the only other winners.

For fans on the Gold Coast, redemption is in the air, as the Australians have never won a title, despite featuring regularly in the .
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 12 Ott 2018 08:37:49    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: