Indice del forum

elvafeng

dg

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

www.chiefsrookiestore.com
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Zhuyeqing

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

Sito web: http://www.cardinalsau...

italy
MessaggioInviato: 10 Lug 2018 11:03:07    Oggetto:  www.chiefsrookiestore.com
Descrizione:

"

SINGAPORE, June 4, 2016 (Xinhua) -- Japanese Defense Minister Gen Nakatani attends the 15th Shangri-la Dialogue in Singapore, on June 4, 2016. The 15th Shangri-la Dialogue entered the second day in Singapore on Saturday. (XinhuaThen Chih Wey)

SINGAPORE, June 4 (Xinhua) -- Defense ministers, military officials and experts called for cooperation between countries to combat terrorism during the ongoing 15th Shangri-La Dialogue on Saturday.

During a luncheon hosted by Singapore Minister for Defense Ng Eng Hen for participating ministers and their representatives, the ministers had an in-depth discussion on the global threat of terrorism.

The ministers viewed terrorism as a clear and present threat that no country can single-handedly manage given its amorphous and transboundary nature. They also talked about the threat of home-grown terrorists, Islamophobia, the danger of marginalizing moderate Muslims, and the battle of ideology against Islamic State (IS).

They stressed that international and regional cooperation was necessary to effectively prevent terrorists from gaining a foothold in this region, especially given the threat of returning fighters.

At a forum on the same day, Malaysian Defense Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said the fight against IS has become ""one of our greatest challenges today.""

He added that combating terrorism needs cooperation between countries in a non-traditional way.

""The scale and economic capability of IS is stronger than al-Qaida. They have telecommunication and military facilities, so the conventional way of anti-terrorism no longer works,"" he said. ""We need a different strategy, a more tailored approach that moves past outmoded forms of conventional warfare.""

The minister also urged countries to promote the awareness of terrorism or extremism among the public, and work together to exchange expertise and enhance coordination.

Lt. Gen. Glorioso Miranda, acting chief of staff of the Philippines armed forces, said terrorism is ""no doubt"" the worst security issue in this generation. However, he stressed that terrorism in the Asia-Pacific region is different from IS in the Middle East.

""The social and political situation, which are much better than the Middle East, does not provide hotbeds for radical terrorism, so extreme terrorism will not take root in this area. But the ideology of Jihad does exist in the region,"" he added.

Therefore, he proposed countries enhance cooperation in areas such as transnational maritime cooperation as well as information sharing and social media.

""Terrorist activities aim to trigger fear of civil society, and also try to inspire other groups to follow suit. They spread their Jihad ideology on the internet, which all countries should pay attention to, and collaborate with each other to implement online sanctions,"" Miranda said.

Indonesian Defence Minister Ryamizard Ryacudu also called on countries in the region to make a ""more serious and concerted effort"" to defeat IS.

""It's not easy because the threats are new ... but it can be done if we share good practices with those going through (radicalism) around the globe, networking and sharing intelligence among different agencies,"" he noted.

Over 560 delegates from 52 nations and regions, including 32 official delegations, attended the 15th Shangri-La Dialogue, an Asia-Pacific defense and security summit, which kicked off here on Friday.

Related:

15th Shangri-la Dialogue enters 2nd day in Singapore

Indian Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar attends the 15th Shangri-la Dialogue in Singapore, on June 4, 2016. The 15th Shangri-la Dialogue entered the second day in Singapore on Saturday. More photos

Shangri-La Dialogue Sherpa Meeting held in Singapore

Indonesia's Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal and Security Affairs Luhut Pandjaitan attends the Shangri-La Dialogue Sherpa Meeting held in Singapore, Jan. 25, 2016.

" Kei Nishikori of Japan hits a return against Sam Querrey of the US during their second-round match at the Japan Open in Tokyo on Wednesday. Photo: AFP

Defending champion Kei Nishikori toppled giant American Sam Querrey 7-6
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, 6-3 to reach the quarterfinals of the Japan Open on Wednesday despite failing to really catch fire.

Second seed Nishikori, who was dazzling in canary-yellow shirt
, headband and sneakers, struggled with a swirling wind in the early skirmishes in Tokyo before discovering his mojo in the first-set tiebreak.

He raced through it 7-3 after a -dipping forehand forced the 1.98-meter Querrey into a wild miss.

Nishikori then secured an early break in the second set with an exquisite drop shot to afford himself the breathing space required to truly find his range.

The homegrown talent finished in style
, belting a backhand down the line to set up match point and plunging home the dagger with an acrobatic smash. He celebrated with a pump of the fist and a toothy grin at coach -Michael Chang.

"It was very important to keep my focus against such a big server," said Nishikori
, who is bidding to win a third Japan Open in four years and next faces Croatia's Marin Cilic, the player who beat him in the 2014 US Open final.

"The first-set tiebreak was key
," added Nishikori, chasing a fourth title of the year and the 11th of his career.

"After that I was able to relax a -little and I think I played some pretty -decent tennis. But I know it's going to get much tougher from here."

French Open champion Stan -Wawrinka is also likely to provide a stern test to Nishikori's championship -credentials this week. The Swiss top seed defeated Japan's Tatsuma Ito 6-3
, 2-6, 6-4 in Wednesday's late match.

Third seed Gilles Simon blew past Czech Jiri Vesely 6-4
, 6-2 to reach the last eight.

"It's a very tough tournament to win," the Frenchman told AFP.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 10 Lug 2018 11:03:07    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: